Kenton Black are delighted to be working with an exciting and growing Accountancy Practice based in Sutton Coalfield who are looking for an experienced qualified accountant to join them as a Client Manager.
They have a client based from mixed sectors but specialise in the creative sector so you will be working with exciting and innovative clients, holding a portfolio where you can really get to know them individually to offer sound advice and a personal service.
You will have the experience behind you to have confidence in your abilities and the ability to mentor and guide more junior members of the team through their studies and be a trusted point of contact for them.
This role would suit someone who is ready to step into a more senior position and is keen to develop their career. There are opportunities for you to be involved with Business Development and the progression of the firm as you progress your career.
As Senior Accountant your role will be working with the Partners of the firm to manage a portfolio of clients, together with the supervision of junior members of the team.
- Completion of full sets of accounts
- Completion and submission of both personal and corporation tax returns
- Completion and submission of VAT returns
- Mentor a team of 5 AAT and ACCA studiers
- Client development - building new and existing relationships with individual clients
- Build and develop new opportunities for the business
To be considered for the role of Client Manager you will meet the following criteria:-
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience holding a portfolio of clients from mixed sectors
- Good working knowledge of Xero, Sage, Iris and Microsoft office applications including Word & Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Significant post qualification experience within an Accountancy Practice environment
- Experience supervising junior members of the team
If you are an experienced Accountant looking for an opportunity to put your mark on and shape the future of a growing and reputable client focused company then we would like to hear from you today.
If you are ready for a fresh challenge then please APPLY TODAY This vacancy is being handled by Emily Hunnybun – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Leyland, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Belfast, Dundee, Aberdeen and Worcester, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.