£25,000 - £30,000 Basic Salary + package
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Administrator to join a well-established civil engineering company.
Our client is a growing group of companies, a multi-disciplined civil engineering and utility contractor who operate nationally. The company has been undergoing tremendous growth acquiring new parts to their businesses; their own recycling, pipe resilience and traffic management. They have also recently opened a new groundworks and housebuilding division as well as undertaking the construction of new group head offices. It is an exciting time to join a growing, privately owned contractor. They are family owned and offer regional work for their employees throughout the Midlands.
This opportunity offers the prospect of career progression and the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing group of companies.
• Reviewing subcontract applications.
• Managing cost control of projects.
• Collating commercial reports to the business unit and client.
• Submission of applications through client portal.
• The ideal candidate will have some experience in the Construction Sector.
• The ideal candidate will come from a Commercial background.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
• Microsoft Office competency – in particular with Excel.
• Good negotiation skills.