A multi-disciplined, Civil Engineering and utilities contractor who have been established for over 40 years and turnover in excess of £50m seek a Commercial Administrator to work from their office based in Wolverhampton.
Salary and benefits:
For this Commercial Administrator role they are offering the following:
• Up to £40,000 per annum, based on experience.
• Competitive holidays
• Good package which matches and exceeds industry standards.
• Opportunity to progress within company.
• Onsite parking
Your new role as a Commercial Administrator:
As a Commercial Administrator you will work closely with Contract Managers and Senior Management Team. You will provide administrative support to them, including overseeing the financial performance of contracts.
Key responsibilities within the Commercial Administrator role include:
• Carrying out administrative duties.
• Working with other departments to ensure workload is assigned effectively.
• Producing commercial data.
• Creating financial costing reports.
• Assisting to operate, co-ordinate, maintain and report on financial matters relative to specific contracts.
Experience/attributes required for the Commercial Administrator:
• Competent IT skills, including Excel and data entry.
• A people person who can communicate well.
• Work to deadlines.
• Highly organised.
• Ideally some experience working in the construction industry.
• UK drivers license.
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Commercial Administrator, please send your CV to this link below.