Earthworks / Civil Engineering
I am currently working with a prestigious client, who are currently looking for a Commercial Manager?
My client is a regional earthworks contractor with an excellent reputation. They specialise in bulk earthworks, soil stabilisation, demolition and ground remediation. They are currently going through a sustained period of growth with them on track for their busiest year to date. Their projects are located throughout the East Midlands and East Anglia.
They turnover circa £60m a year, with a busy orderbook for the next 24 months. Typical projects range in value from £20,000 to £30,000,000.
They currently have an opportunity to work across all schemes in their current portfolio, overseeing 6 QS’s. This is management role with a heavy emphasis on financial reporting and contract management, a good working knowledge of NEC & JCT forms of contract is desirable.
• NEC & JCT Contract Experience
• Main Contractor Background (Will consider civil engineering, commercial build and earthworks contracting experience)
• Minimum 2/3 years’ experience in the same role
• Commutable to their Cambridgeshire offices
• Preferrable B.Sc. or HND/HNC in Quantity Surveying or similar
• £80,000 – £100,000 per annum (Negotiable on Candidate Experience)
• Car / car allowance
• Pension Contribution
• + More
This is an opportunity to work for a regional contractor with an excellent reputation who pride themselves on how they look after their employees.
Apply Now! Or for more information on this vacancy, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham