I have a unique opportunity for a Commercial Manager to join a large independently owned Main Building contractor. It's an opportunity to work for blue chip clients and build exciting, innovative and functional buildings across home counties.
The role has become available due to a massive pipeline of work and organic growth
The role will include visiting sites, responsible for 3-4 schemes with a value of c£100m, all schemes will be industrial or commercial projects.
I'm looking for a progressive, innovative, problem solving Commercial Manager, Senior QS or Managing QS ready for that next step up, who is looking for a fresh, new, exciting challenge,
• Management of 3-4 sites / Commercial teams.
• Advise senior management on commercial and contractual position under main contract
• Letting of all Sub-Contract and Supplier packages
• Lead on the administration of subcontract agreements
• Lead on the resolution of disputes above an agreed level
• Authorise subcontract payments
• Administer the subcontract procurement process
• Final account settlement
• Management of Monthly Financial reporting
• Costing and control of preliminaries
Please Apply for Kenton Black (Birmingham Office)