Tier 1 Civil Engineering Contractor
Up to £110,000 plus company package
We are currently recruiting for a Tier 1 Contractor working within Hertfordshire, who are seeking a Commercial Manager to oversee the Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Essex counties working on schemes up to the value of £50m. I am looking to speak to Managing Quantity Surveyors or Commercial Managers, looking to progress their career and move to one of the country’s most reputable contractors. This role is an opportunity to be part of an upcoming region working for both local authorities and private clients on highway schemes, with plenty of opportunity for progression.
My client is a multidisciplinary main contractor that operate nationally and turn over in the region of £1.3bn. They are an established award-winning business that has been growing steadily for the past 45 years. This opportunity falls within their UK Civils South division which includes a Civil Engineering arm that is now the major focus of growth for the company, providing exciting opportunities for their employees.
• Experience working as a Managing Quantity Surveyor or Commercial Manager for a main contractor (preferably tier 1).
• Experience with NEC form of contract is a must.
• Ideally have experience with subcontractor procurement.
• Experience delivering highways schemes for Highways England and Local Authorities.
• Proven track record delivering civil engineering schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage, structures.
• You must be able to demonstrate longevity of service with a company (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals).
• £100,000 - £110,000 per annum DOE
• Company car or car allowance plus mileage expenses
• Mobile phone
• Healthcare (after probation period)
• Hybrid Working
• Plus much more!
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates who are ideally looking to progress and develop with an expanding company.
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black Birmingham!