Civil Engineering Contractor
Up to £130,000 plus company package
We are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineering Contractor working within the Midlands as part of schemes up to the value of £150m.I am looking for a Commercial Manager, who is looking to progress their career and move to one of the country’s most reputable contractors. This role is an opportunity to be part of an upcoming region working for both local authorities and private clients as part of major works with HS2 as well as other private & public sector clients
My client is a multidisciplinary civil engineering contractor that operate nationally and turn over in the region of £500m. This opportunity falls within their Civil Infrastructure unit, which includes a Civil Engineering arm that is now the major focus of growth for the company, providing exciting opportunities for their employees.
• Experience working as a Commercial Manager for a contractor working as part of projects up to the value of £100m.
• Experience with NEC form of contract is a must.
• Ideally have experience with subcontractor procurement.
• Experience delivering highways schemes for Highways England and Local Authorities.
• Proven track record delivering civil engineering schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage, structures.
• You must be able to demonstrate longevity of service with a company (this role is not suitable for freelance professionals).
• £100,000 - £130,000 per annum DOE
• Car allowance plus mileage expenses
• Mobile phone
• Healthcare (after probation period)
• Hybrid Working
• Plus much more!
Our client is looking for ambitious and enthusiastic candidates who are ideally looking to progress and develop with an expanding company.
For more information, please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham.