£85k plus package and bonus
Our client is a top multi-disciplinary principal contractor who currently has an opportunity within their civils infrastructure division for a Commercial Manager to cover sites located throughout the Midlands. Typical schemes include civils infrastructure and highways projects for local authorities and private clients.
The business is the largest employee-owned contractor in the UK, with a strong family-oriented ethos and is listed as one of the top 100 companies to work for in the UK.
With a turnover exceeding £700 million the business undertakes major multi-disciplinary construction projects within Building, Civil Engineering, Demolition, Land Remediation, Land Restoration, Sports & Leisure, and Rail.
• £85,000 basic salary (dependent on candidate experience)
• Car Allowance or Company Car and fuel card
• Healthcare, 6% pension and generous holiday entitlement
• 25% bonus scheme
• Experience working as a Commercial Manager or Managing Quantity Surveyor
• Main contractor background
• Experience working on Civils Infrastructure schemes – roads, earthworks, drainage
• Commutable throughout the Midlands
• Preferably BSc degree qualified (Quantity Surveying)
• UK driving licence.
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.