A demolition and civil engineering contractor are looking for a Compliance Advisor to strengthen their HSEQ function, based out of Birmingham, providing management system and compliance support during an exciting period for the company. You will ensure consistent quality, environmental & compliance standards are applied to ensure that business processes are compliant with the company-wide management system. You must have experience across Quality and Environmental management systems and data collection and processing. This role would suit a Document Controller or Project Coordinator with a passion for compliance and effective coordination.
Reporting into the Environmental Director, you will be:
• Internally and externally auditing to ensure compliance
• Liaise with professional certification body for ISO accreditations.
• Lead continuous improvement of the standard practices and procedures through stakeholder engagement
• Lead the procedural development to support construction delivery
• Develop and maintain company audit systems
• Maintaining the sub-contractor’s matrix and checking for verifications regularly
You will also have:
• Experience within a construction or civil engineering environment (DESIRABLE)
• Good communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 (ESSENTIAL)
• Proven internal auditing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable contractor and a dynamic HSEQ team. They offer a very competitive salary of between £35-45,000 (based on qualifications and experience) with excellent packages attached and the role represents an excellent chance to advance your career in HSEQ.