Compliance Project Manager
As part of the continued expansion of their EMEA Data Centre business, this international consultancy is looking to add a Compliance Project Manager to the team in Amsterdam.
Applicants will ideally have right to work in the EU and will likely have a background in HSE/Quality auditing.
Typical responsibilities will include -
• Ensuring that client visual displays/posters are displayed throughout the project office in prominent positions.
• Assist the Delivery Program Manager to track progress with the following:
o Signed ABAC declaration letter between Client and General Contractor (GC)
o Collection of ABAC attestation letters
o Sending Escalation Protocol letter
o GC’s timely completion of Ethisphere assessment
• Establish a training tracker for On-Line and In-Person training for all Contractor Personnel (high-risk roles) and other Client Vendors identified by DCD PM.
Track progress and report to the DCD PM.
• Assist the DCD PM and the independent auditors in facilitating the books and records audit by coordinating with the GC on predefined project completion
phase(s) and giving them a heads up well in advance of the audit.
• Assist the DCD PM to set up monthly Executive Meetings held between GC and Client leadership, and include standard agenda item for each meeting for
GC to report against:
o Compliance Training & Completion Rates
o Red Flags or concerns identified during ongoing activities
• Establish a tracker for the GC’s notification of planned/unexpected Government/SOE engagement. Verify through the log that Client was present in any
meeting or call between GC (or their designer/sub-con) and a Gov’t official, and that full details including names of attendees, agenda, and record of
meeting/minutes have been provided and stored centrally for client's review.
• Participate in bi-weekly Compliance meetings with the Project Team to provide Compliance-related status updates and reporting.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, ambitious and high achieving team.
Please get in touch for further information - firstname.lastname@example.org