Once again, I am recruiting for a truly unique client who have given Kenton Black further exclusivity on several positions here in the UK. As an employer of choice this company rarely comes to the market as their staff retention is second to none. Their last few roles were some of the most sought after in the region and were filled within a week of going live.
The Construction Site Administrators will support the respective project teams by:
• Delivering site office coordination and administrative duties at project level, to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the site office.
• They will ensure that documentation is current and up to date and compliant with the filing structure manual under the direction of Project Manager / Strategic Development Manager. This role is key to the smooth and efficient running of our project sites.
• Liaise with the HR and Training Administrator on the management of Site Operatives certification
• Co-ordinating and administering the project Operations & Maintenance (O&M) manual
The successful Construction Administrator will need to possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate on all levels with exceptional organisation skills. This candidate must be able to deliver great results through leadership and always look to improve.
They are a forward-thinking market leader in the design and build of hybrid solutions. This company strive to deliver to the best of their ability in everything they do and don't accept second best. They are people focused; family orientated culture has given them a reputation for being a great place to work. Providing a full induction programme, continued support and ongoing training, with great opportunities to broaden and develop your skills and experience.
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Life cover
• Discretionary bonus
Is this role suitable for you?
This role could be suitable for you if you are an experienced Construction Administrator looking to work for a company that values each employee’s voice and want to help every employee to grow by giving ongoing support and training. It is likely you will have experience in one of the following roles: Accounts Assistant, Product Administrator, Office Management, Office Administrator, Data Entry or Project Coordinator.