Senior Construction Manager / Construction Manager
Salary: £80,000 - £90,000 + (DOE)
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Construction Manager / Construction Manager in the Farnborough Region to join an established Tier 1 Main Contractor who enjoy a turnover of c£200 million. Our client operates extensively in the following sectors: Education, Ministry of Defence, Retail, Commercial, Industrial and Healthcare. The company prides themselves on their high-quality of service, providing the same focused approach on every project and making sure everyone comes away happy.
The client is currently seeking a Senior Construction Manager / Construction Manager in the Farnborough region. The successful candidate will join a team working on £110m+ project with a science and health focus.
About The Role:
• To deliver a quality service and product to our clients in line with the project goals by working with the project.
• Manage the building services engineering design/installation process and to minimise risks associated with this to the project and to the company.
• To work in close cooperation with the Project Manager/Director, Design manger, Building Services Manager, and commercial team on all aspects of the construction project.
• Take a lead role for Health & Safety in accordance with the minimum standards set out in the Regions Management System
• Develop and continually monitor detailed contract programmes in conjunction with the project planner.
• To review design and shop drawings and contribute where necessary, liaising with the relevant design teams.
• To suggest trade contractors, systems, and manufacturers for team appraisal.
• Previous experience of successfully carrying out similar roles to a high quality. Management experience in construction industry with a Main Contractor.
• Comprehensive awareness of health & safety, CDM and environmental legislation and good practice
• IOSH Managing Safely or CITB equivalent.
• General knowledge of contracts.
• General knowledge of IT (MS Office, Power project and/or Asta, Web based document sharing etc.)
• HNC in Construction / Building
• BSc / NVQ 5 (Preferred)
• MCIOB (Preferred)
• CSCS Contract Manager's Card
• Live in the Farnborough Region.
• Healthcare Experience (Bonus)
What’s on Offer:
• Competitive Salary - £80,000 - £90,000 + (DOE)
• Car Allowance: £7,500
• Company pension
• 26 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Progression & Growth
• Potential for Hybrid work
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact Brandon Wood at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.