Kenton Black International is excited to be supporting this specialist international contractor as the enter into an exciting period of growth across a number of European locations and they have an urgent requirement on a flagship project in the North East of England.
I'm very keen to speak with any NE based Planners with experience of working on projects such as data centres, pharmaceutical, hi-tech manufacturing.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be restricted to -
• Providing planning services as an integral part of the project team as well as lead assistant planners
• Liaising with clients and external planning consultants, leading programme meetings and reacting quickly to any client-led
• Setting up end-to-end programmes, from appointment to commissioning and close out – always making sure there are
• Providing progress reports to the relevant stakeholders
• Identifying and managing project risks, and solving any issues or problems
• Establishing key milestones
• Building strong internal and external relationships and training non-planners in planning principles, techniques and
All applicants must be able to demonstrate -
• Experience of developing planning and proposals process across a range of sectors, complex engineering and construction
centres. Data Centres/Pharma would be an advantage.
• A solid understanding of the full project lifecycle, including architectural construction detail, planning and rescheduling
techniques, M&E infrastructure and procurement
• A good knowledge of relevant software and programmes such as MS Project, Primavera P6 and Asta
• The ability to prepare and deliver programming and planning in line with all relevant guidelines and protocols
• A strategic approach – you'll always look at the bigger picture and you'll make decisions with confidence
• Excellent team working and communication skills – you'll have a calm approach and the ability to get the best out of
Please feel free to send me an up to date CV to express your interest - firstname.lastname@example.org .