If you are a civil engineering graduate looking for a great career step, then this opportunity could be the one for you. My client is seeking a Contracts Engineer to join their growing company and work on a variety of civil engineering projects. These will include projects in water, highways, structures, and even some build. This is a great opportunity to gain some great experience, working directly with the Contracts Managers, helping progress your career.
Salary and benefits as a Contracts Engineer:
• Up to £34,000 based on experience.
• Company package.
• Great development / progression opportunities within the company.
• 26 days holiday (increases over time).
Experience required for a Contracts Engineer:
• Degree in Civil Engineering (or other construction course)
• A couple of years work experience in the sector
• UK Driver’s License
• Full right to work in the UK
If you are interested in this opportunity as a Contracts Engineer, please apply with your CV using the link below.