Position: Contracts Manager
Sector: Groundworks & Infrastructure
Remuneration: £80k - £90k + Car Allowance + Benefits Package
My Client are a progressive and dynamic national contractor with multiple regional offices across the UK. They have a requirement for an experienced Contracts Manager to run Groundworks and Infrastructure schemes in the Yorkshire region.
• The successful candidate will work closely with and report to the Regional Contracts Director
• Work with Contracts Director on planning and programming works for sites
• Not involved in tender process / Offer operation functional support to tender
• Responsible for 4-6 projects concurrently (Combined Value Circa £20m - £25m)
• Project Managers from each site will be your direct reports
• Produce short term lookaheads with the Project Managers
• Procurement of Plant and Labour
• Involved in recruitment
• Monitor site progress and cost to ensure works are carried out inline with programme and on budget
• Working at Contracts Manager level for a Groundworks and Infrastructure contractor or as a Project Manager
overseeing multiple sites
• Ideally from a background which included residential groundworks, roads & sewers
• Experienced in planning and programming works
• Excellent communicator both written and verbal
• A confident leader able to generate synergy among work force
• Able to cover multiple sites in the Yorkshire Region
• CSCS / SMSTS / First Aid / Full Driving License are all essential for the role.
For more information or to apply direct please contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black Recruitment Leeds.