We are currently recruiting a Contracts Manager for privately owned civil engineering contractor who are based in the Chesterfield area. This is a growth opportunity with the business undergoing a period of tremendous growth with an order book full for 2022 and beyond.
Our client has 45 years trading history and work on a range of civil engineering schemes that include the construction of roads, drainage, bulk earthworks, site clearance, remediation, reclamation, hard landscaping, public realm, surfacing and general civils.
They currently work on projects ranging in value up to £12m with sites located within a 90-minute radius of their Chesterfield offices in locations such as Sheffield, Leeds and Lincolnshire.
Our client is very keen to speak to Contracts Managers or Project Managers with experience managing multiple projects. They are ideally looking for candidates experienced in self delivery who are from a Tier 2 background and possess a proven track record delivering similar civil engineering schemes to those mentioned above.
• Relevant tickets – CSCS, SMSTS, etc
• Ideally a degree in Civil Engineering or similar
• Main contractor background (Tier 2, civils)
• Able to commute to Chesterfield and surrounding areas
• Experience delivering schemes that include roads, drainage, earthworks, etc
• Experience managing multiple schemes simultaneously
• £65,000 - £70,000 basic salary (dependent on experience)
• Company car (electric options available)
• Pension scheme
• Annual bonus
To express your interest please contact Chris Wright at Kenton Black’s Birmingham offices.