Contracts Manager (Fit Out/Interiors)
Salary: £57k - £59k
Car Allowance: £6k
Benefits Package: 25 Holidays + Stats / Pension / Death in Service x4 / BUPA Healthcare
Location: Yorkshire or North West
My Client are one of the leading providers of fit-out, refurbishment, M&E, facilities management and construction services in the UK. A family firm, with a proud track record of excellence, that aim high, act responsibly and value staff and customers.
This role will support the Operations Manager in the management of all operational issues;
• Management and development of other operational managers (where applicable).
• Assume overall responsibility for the management of a number of contracts (or a high volume contract/s)
• Working with the Commercial team, the Contacts Manager will be responsible for managing contracts finances and budgets as well as the procurement and management of sub-contractors and materials (in conjunction with procurement department) in order to produce relevant procurement schedules.
• Responsible for Planning and Programming of works
• Procurement of Subcontract Packages and Materials
• The role will involve client liaison which requires a professional and creative approach
Successful candidates can demonstrate significant experience in managing multiple projects at any one time, with core time management, technical, planning and communication skills required, whilst ensuring all needs of the project are delivered.
Successful candidates will be expected to consistently behave and interact in line with the values of the business, while leading their team, setting objectives and developing people in order to provide a service of quality to customers and clients, both internal and external.
• Fit-out experience essential
• Construction and CAT A / CAT B fit out experience within the Public and Private Sector
• Knowledge & experience of managing multiple projects between £10k-£3m
• Able to programme works at tender stage or outset of project is crucial; therefore
• Knowledge of Asta Power Project or MS Project programming skills is essential
• Hold a valid driving license
• Fully IT literate in word and excel (at advanced level)
• Hold previous line management experience
• Previous experience at a blue-chip contractor
• CSCS regular site visitor card, SMSTS, First Aid, Fire Warden, Scaffolding training certification
Apply now with an up to date CV or contact Dan Standish at Kenton Black (Leeds)