A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager working with the industry leading, commercial & industrial civil engineering and groundworks business.
The company are the industry leading groundworks contractor and are continuing to grow. Annual turnover is currently around £450 - £550 Million. They have regional offices throughout the country.
The work they take on is national, but they are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to look after any projects based in Berkshire & Hampshire. All projects are based within roughly 1 hour of Berkshire.
Project Types Include:
• Commercial & Industrial groundworks packages
• Concrete foundations, deep and shallow drainage, concrete floors, hard and soft landscaping, and all related civil engineering infrastructure
The client is looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to take on the operational responsibility for various projects based in and around Berkshire & Hampshire.
Typically, you will be required to oversee the progress of 3-5 sites at a time with these sites being based in and around the Midlands.
What's on offer for you:
• £70,000 + package.
• Full operational autonomy.
• The chance to develop yourself professionally.
• Client & site management.
Please apply for more details, this is a great opportunity so apply now to hear more and progress.