A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Contracts Manager working with the industry leading, commercial & industrial civil engineering and groundworks business.
The company are the industry leading groundworks contractor and are continuing to grow. Annual turnover is currently around £450 - £550 Million. They have regional offices throughout the country.
The work they take on is national, but they are looking for a Contracts Manager to oversee projects in the Western Region (Birmingham / Gloucester / Worcester & Cheltenham.
Project Types Include:
• Residential Groundworks Packages
• Foundations to speculative & social housing projects, related 278 works, roads & sewers.
The client is looking for a Contracts Manager to take on the operational responsibility for various projects based in the Western Region.
Your role will be to oversee project process working closely with the operational manager for the region. You will be overseeing 4/5 projects at any given time.
What's on offer for you:
• Salary to fit – a great package included.
• Full responsibility of projects in the Western Region.
• The chance to develop yourself professionally.
Please apply for more details, this is a great opportunity so apply now to hear more and progress.