Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with a reputable accountancy and advisory firm in the North West known for their excellent tax services to a wide variety of small, medium and larger businesses and private clients.
They are looking for a Personal Tax Senior to join their growing and dynamic team and to manage the personal tax affairs of their clients.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the Personal Tax Senior, you will enjoy:
• Salary from £28,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Flexible Working Policy
• Annual Leave
• Medical insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Cover
• Recognition and Awards
• Company Social Events
As a Personal Tax Senior, you will be reporting to the Personal/Private Tax Manager and will have the following responsibilities:
• Manage a diverse portfolio of personal tax clients.
• Be responsible in all areas of personal tax compliance and identify potential tax planning strategies for clients.
• Liaising with a variety of third parties including HMRC amongst others.
• Advise clients on a range of personal tax issues.
• Assisting on larger projects, and being present in the market, helping to make the business grow.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum of 2 years' experience working within Personal/Private Client Tax environment.
• Strong communication skills at all levels both internally and externally.
• Strong numeracy, IT and time management skills.
• Strong ability to manage time under pressure.
• Strong team working skills with ability to work autonomously.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.