Kenton Black Finance are proud to be working with an award winning firm who are looking for a Corporate Tax Senior to join their growing Manchester Office.
This forward thinking collaborative firm are constantly expanding and known for their excellent work environment. You will work in a friendly and progressive environment, with great opportunity to handle challenging advisory work and continuously build strong relationship to your portfolio of clients.
BENEFITS & SALARY
As the Corporate Tax Senior, you will enjoy:
• Salary up to £40,000 per annum (depending on experience)
• Study Support if required
• Flexible Working Policy
• Annual Leave
• Medical insurance
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance Cover
• Company Social Events
As a Corporate Tax Senior, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Overseeing the preparation of corporation tax returns and tax computations.
• Providing corporate tax compliance services.
• Advise clients on a range of tax issues such as corporation tax liabilities.
• Manage a portfolio of clients with team’s support.
• Help team members to develop their corporate tax compliance knowledge and capabilities.
• Preparation and delivery of tax projects for clients.
• Liaising with a variety of third parties including HMRC amongst other.
• Maintaining an up-to-date technical knowledge of business tax matters.
• Assisting on larger projects, and being present in the market, helping to make the business grow.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in a corporate tax environment within Public Practice
• Qualified or Part Qualified ACA, CTA or ATT
• Strong communication and IT skills
• Strong numeracy and time management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and client handling skills
• Ability to prioritize workload under pressure
• Willingness to develop leadership skills
• Strong team-working skills with ability to work autonomously.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration and APPLY TODAY
This vacancy is being handled by Jaclyn Amos – Kenton Black Finance, Public Practice Division
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level accounting trainees to Director and Partner level. Operating from local offices in, Manchester, Preston, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.