Cosmetic Chemical Account Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £40,000 to £60,000
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a Cosmetic Chemical Account Manager in the North West region. As a Cosmetic Chemical Account Manager, you will have a fantastic opportunity to sell the products of my client to potential customers and offer innovative cosmetic solutions for raw materials to cosmetic/personal care manufacturers. My client has a strong international and UK presence in the cosmetic sector and has R&D, manufacturing and laboratory facilities. Whilst this is a global organisation, they believe in and exert a family culture centred around strong values. This Cosmetic Chemical Account Manager will be based at their offices in the North West.
• Sell a range of cosmetics and personal care raw materials to manufacturers in the FMCG environment.
• Providing creative, innovative solutions for customers.
• Network, and attend conferences and events to build and strengthen relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in the role you would require the following:
• A minimum of 2 years of Account Manager in personal care or cosmetic ingredient/raw material sectors or HI&I.
• Have a good level of contacts and an existing network within cosmetic formulators, procurement, buyers and companies.
You will be directly reporting to the MD and the role offers a good remuneration package to reflect on your experience.
Excellent basic salary, bonuses, car or car allowance, product training and support along with the usual benefits such as holidays, pension etc will commensurate with this role.