Job Title: Cosmetic Commercial Manager
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: London, UK
Salary: £45000, dependent on experience
This cosmetic consultancy is a dynamic and award-winning consultancy that specializes in bespoke skincare and haircare formulations for the beauty and personal care markets, is seeking a talented Cosmetic Commercial Manager to join its growing team in London. The successful Cosmetic Commercial Manager will be responsible for project management, client relationship management, and business development, with the opportunity to grow a young and innovative company that is well-known in the cosmetics industry in London.
• Act as project manager for all development projects, coordinating relevant parties throughout the process to deliver a successful result
• Serve as the lead contact for our clients for any matters relating to account management.
• Build and maintain long-lasting, collaborative relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners.
• Respond to enquiries and quotes relating to both existing business and new opportunities.
• Work closely with our Innovation Manager on new business development, including helping to identify, develop and deliver new services and products to further support our clients and grow our business.
• Previous experience in technical account management and/or project management.
• 3 years experience in cosmetics or personal care and preferably a scientific degree.