Company Details and Job Overview:
A large, global manufacturing business on the Fylde Coast require an Cost Accountant to join their finance team on a permanent basis. Very well-established, this business is experiencing continued growth and are firmly rooted as a market leader in their area of operation.
Key Benefits/ Rewards on Offer:
The successful candidate will receive:
• A competitive starting salary
• A comprehensive study package if required and dedicated mentor
• Flexi-time and hybrid working arrangements
• 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – annual leave entitlement increases with length of service
• Private healthcare
• Life insurance
• Company pension up to 9%
• Sick pay
• Full training and ongoing support to ensure skills and career development
Your New Role as Cost Accountant:
Working in a high calibre and friendly team of finance professionals, you will enjoy a diverse role which includes many business facing aspects. Specific duties will include:
• Provision of manufacturing financial insight to various internal stakeholders including project teams, purchasing and engineering
• Preparation of monthly reports and analysis
• Production of the cost of manufacture budget
• Maintain and develop product costings
• Production of forecasts
• Maintaining bill of materials
• Management of stock
• Involvement in ad hoc projects as required
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
The successful individual will be from a manufacturing background, with specific exposure to manufacturing cost accounting processes. With an analytical mindset, the successful candidate will demonstrate strong systems skills, including Excel with the ability to handle and manipulate large data volumes. Part or full CIMA qualification is desirable but not essential. Additionally, strong communication skills are required and you will have the confidence to work cross-functionally, business partnering with other departments within the business.
This vacancy is being handled by Rachel Holland at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.