Kenton Black International is excited to be supporting one of the world's leading consultancies in the expansion of their European Data Centre team. There currently exists an opportunity for a degree qualified and (ideally) chartered Cost Manager in Milan.
We're keen to hear from people with a proven track record of of delivering high quality cost management/quantity surveying/scheduling across the full lifecycle of schemes. Whilst a consultancy background and experience on Data Centre construction projects is preferable and would be highly advantageous, applicants that have a general contractor background and experience of schemes such as - Life Sciences, Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech, Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Data Centres, Healthcare, Education are also encouraged to apply.
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities -
- Pre- and post-contract duties, including preparation of cost estimates, RFPs, procurement and tendering, contract administration,
variation, final account, etc.
- Completing feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering and procurement activity, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, preliminaries,
tender analysis, tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Taking responsibility for timely and accurate cost checks and valuations
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Participate effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes
- Perform cost risk analysis and provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final accounts
- Maintain central feedback and learning on cost estimating from prospects and projects and contribute to updating of best
practices in estimating
An EU passport/right to work in Italy is essential for consideration.
If you have a stable career history and can demonstrate a collaborative and outgoing approach, please get in touch - email@example.com .