€50-80k dependant on experience
Kenton Black International is excited to be supporting one of the world's leading consultancies in the expansion of their European Data Centre team. There currently exists an opportunity for a degree qualified and (ideally) chartered Cost Manager in Madrid.
We're keen to hear from people with a proven track record of of delivering high quality cost management/quantity surveying/scheduling across the full lifecycle of schemes. Whilst a consultancy background and experience on Data Centre construction projects is preferable and would be highly advantageous, applicants that have a general contractor background and experience of schemes such as - Life Sciences, Healthcare, Pharma, Biotech, Hi-Tech Manufacturing, Data Centres, Healthcare, Education are also encouraged to apply.
A snapshot of some of the responsibilities -
- Pre- and post-contract duties, including preparation of cost estimates, RFPs, procurement and tendering, contract administration,
variation, final account, etc.
- Completing feasibility studies and writing procurement reports
- Estimating and cost planning to include producing and presenting the final cost plan
- Tendering and procurement activity, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, preliminaries,
tender analysis, tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Taking responsibility for timely and accurate cost checks and valuations
- Producing monthly post contract cost reports and presenting them to the client
- Interfacing with the client and other consultants, at all project stages
- Participate effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes
- Perform cost risk analysis and provide input into value engineering; negotiate and approve final accounts
- Maintain central feedback and learning on cost estimating from prospects and projects and contribute to updating of best
practices in estimating
An EU passport/right to work in Spain is essential for consideration.
If you have a stable career history and can demonstrate a collaborative and outgoing approach, please get in touch - firstname.lastname@example.org .