Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance are assisting a respected organisation in the Carlisle area, as they seek to appoint an experienced Credit Control Assistant on a full-time basis. With an annual turnover of circa £280m, this business are well established and continue to see growth through establishing long lasting client relationships.
Your New Role as the Credit Control Assistant:
As the new Credit Control Assistant, you will report directly into the Credit Control Manager. Your duties will be as follows:
- Taking a proactive role in collecting outstanding overdue monies of company debtors
- Ensuring customer balance queries are met effectively and efficiently
- Completing daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and duties including processing of direct debit payments
- Taking payments and recording all notes onto customer accounts
- Reviewing and analysing aged debt and making high volumes of calls to recover monies
- Identifying problem debt accounts and working for solutions
- New account evaluation and underwriting
- Actively promote and support credit control for all stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this Credit Control position, you will have previous credit control experience, which should include handling high volumes of calls – both payments and enquiries, and working to strict deadlines. You will also be a great communicator and capable of liaising with people from a wide variety of backgrounds. In addition, you will be an adaptable, highly organised person who is seeks a challenge.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.