Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a reputable and well respected business in the Park Royal area who have been operating for over 35 years and who pride themselves on their reputation in the market. They now seek to appoint a Control Control Assistant on a permanent basis who will assist in co-ordinating and supporting the Commercial team and activities across the business.
Your New Role as the Credit Control Assistant:
As the new Credit Control Assistant, you will report directly into the Credit Control Manager. The duties will be as follows:
• Maintain (CRM) in collaboration with Operations Managers and office staff
• Assist with the upload of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and Tender submissions to Relevant portals
• Maintain client managed service portals, in collaboration with client’s requests and perform reconciliation on accounts where applicable
• Create and submit client monthly Applications & Spreadsheets to clients on receipt of payment certificates
• Support Invoicing Department with the submission of Monthly Applications to clients in line
with Payment Schedule date
• Review and maintain external portals daily
• Create and submit client reports as designated in line with Monthly Reporting Schedule
• Providing administrative support to the commercial team.
• Investigate and reconcile current and historical variances on accounts
• Close out final account reconciliation and client along with Commercial Manager/Executive Director
• Maintain and upload credit note spreadsheet to Sage and consult with Executive Director for approval on credit notes
• Assisting in preparation of statements, client status reports and all relevant information as required and provide advice to Commercial Manager on status of accounts.
• Developing and maintaining of internal and external relationships
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience of carrying out the duties listed above (or similar). In addition you will have the following attributes:-
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Results orientated, initiative-taker who can work under their own initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, literacy, and numeracy skills.
• Ability to assess qualitative and quantitative information to support decision making by senior directors.
• Capable of setting priorities and bench marking progress towards achieving objectives.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage the work of others efficiently.
• Ability to form strong interpersonal relationships with a wide range of people drawn from different parts of the company and customer organisations.
• Proficient in the use a range of IT packages.
• Ability to work on multiple projects.
• Willing to learn new skills, undertake training courses and development when
Salary and Reward on Offer:
You will be paid a competitive salary and given the opportunity to work alongside a knowledgeable team. My client offer 31 days annual leave (which includes Bank Holidays), an on-site gym, private health cover, accident and life assurance, 3% pension, hybrid working, flexible working, upskilling and courses, and progressive career opportunities.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.