Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a growing and established business. They are seeking to appoint an experienced Credit Control Team Leader to join their existing team.
Your New Role as the Credit Control Team Leader:
As the Credit Control Team Leader you will report into the Accounts Receivable Manager. Your day-to-day duties will be the following:-
- Helping to manage a team of Credit Controllers
- Accurate and timely transaction processing, including reconciliation, cash allocation, credit, invoice and remittance processing
- Ensure the maintenance of ledgers recording customer debt, communications, queries and outcomes
- Achieving goals for customer satisfaction
- Resolution, negotiation and conclusion of debt and bad debt cases, with both internal and external partners
- Work closely with the customer and necessary operational teams to ensure effective resolution of customer debt
- Responsible for Credit Controllers and Credit Control Assistants governance and adherence to procedures and compliance with company policy and best practice
- Performance of accurate administration of customer account and case notes
- Support developing and growing the skills and capabilities of the Credit Controllers and Credit Control Assistants
- Support recognising, coaching and managing the performance of the Credit Controllers and Credit Control Assistants
- Responsible for ensuring accurate updating of relevant systems with key information to enable operational reporting and tracking of KPIs
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Team management experience
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Ability to problem solve, with root cause solutions
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
This Credit Control Team Leader vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.