Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered with a reputable and well respected business in the Kirby Lonsdale area who have been operating for over 25 years and who pride themselves on the service they provide the community. They now seek to appoint a Credit Control Assistant on a permanent basis who will assist in co-ordinating and supporting the finance team and activities across the business.
Your New Role as the Credit Control Assistant:
As the new Credit Control Assistant, you will report directly into the Group Management Accountant. The duties will be as follows:
• Creating and upholding payment procedures and policies to ensure timely payment
• Responding to client queries on a timely basis
• Preparing daily, weekly and monthly debtors reports for review at Board Level.
• Providing administrative support to the finance team on sales ledger queries.
• Liaise with key customers and other department heads to build relationships that will facilitate prompt payment going forward.
• Provide adhoc information and reports as requested as well as assisting the Finance function as a whole with various accounting tasks.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience of carrying out the duties listed above (or similar). In addition you will have the following attributes:-
• Excellent administrative and organisational skills
• Results orientated, initiative-taker who can work under their own initiative.
• Excellent attention to detail, communication, presentation, literacy, and numeracy skills.
• Capable of setting priorities and bench marking progress towards achieving objectives.
• Ability to work to deadlines and manage the work of others efficiently.
• Ability to form strong interpersonal relationships with a wide range of people drawn from different parts of the company and customer organisations.
• Proficient in the use a range of IT packages.
• Willing to learn new skills, undertake training courses and development when
Salary and Reward on Offer:
You will be paid a competitive salary and given the opportunity to work alongside a knowledgeable team. My client offer 35 days annual leave (which includes Bank Holidays), contributory pension (matched up to 5%) and a comprehensive induction, as well as extensive Group staff benefits such as Medicash Health Plan/Employee Assistance and Cycle to Work.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.