Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black Finance have partnered up with an established and trusted partner for businesses across the UK. This is your chance to join a friendly and professional team. Are you polite, professional, and respectful when contacting customers? Do you have experience in Credit Management / contact centre experience? Are you comfortable with contacting customers regarding outstanding or overdue payments? If so, and if you’re looking for a career in a finance setting with an established, market leading company then please get in touch.
Your New Role as the Credit Controller:
As the new Credit Controller, you will report directly into the Credit Control Manager. The duties will be as follows:
- Calls to facilitate payment of outstanding arrears
- Resolving sometimes complex queries relating to credit, debt and ledgers
- Collecting aged debt, and taking steps to proactively reduce debt in its early stages
- Responding to calls in a timely and professional manner
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have at least 2 years experience in Credit Control and possess the following attributes:-
- Experience using SAGE and Microsoft packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- The ability to effectively prioritise in a busy environment
- This is predominantly a Credit Control role so requires that special someone who is experienced in volume cash collection calls, who is always professional and polite.
Salary and Rewards on Offer:-
Our Client offer a competitive salary and a number of benefits, they are:-
- A good salary of £24,440 in a permanent, full-time position
- No weekend or evening working – great hours Monday to Friday (36.25 hours a week)
- Training opportunities to expand your skills. We offer accredited ILM training through external and in-house training
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (31 days in total), plus a Buy / Sell holiday scheme
- Amazing employee discounts with major supermarkets and retailers
- Free parking at our Business Park premises that will save you a fortune
- Community day off to work for a local community or charity
- Other benefits such as improved parental and paternity leave, a 24-hour wellbeing helpline, cycle to work scheme, pension scheme, life assurance and more…
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly at Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. As market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.