Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black have partnered with a well-established organisation in the Blackburn area. Having operated for the last 25 years, this business are specialists in their given industry and are now wanting to employ a full-time and permanent Credit Controller to work as part of their experienced finance team.
Your New Role as the Credit Controller:
As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Control of the Credit Control function within the business and to service the Sales Department/Ledger
- Be proactive in recovering debts to reduce debtor dates
- Produce monthly statement and distribute to customers
- Posting payments received to the accounting system
- Weekly update of the sales spreadsheet used for the monthly accounts
- Provide weekly reports on outstanding debts with actions taken
- Instigating and updating legal action when customers fail to pay
- Use Creditsafe to aid decisions when vetting new customers
- Checking Sales Invoices/ Orders before they are sent to ensure all documents are error free
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller is ideal
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic that enjoys working in a team
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.