Company Details and Job Overview:
Kenton Black have partnered with a well-established organisation in the Preston area who are now looking to employ a Credit Controller on a full-time and permanent basis. This business have gone from strength to strength in the last few years and as such they are looking for a Credit Controller who can build strong relationships and manage a large ledger.
Your New Role as the Credit Controller:
As the Credit Controller you will be responsible for the following duties:-
- Contacting customers to ensure timely payment of invoices
- Setting up new accounts, credit checking customers and putting accounts on hold where necessary
- Managing a ledger and keeping it up to date and within payment terms wherever possible
- Sending reminder letters and emails, as well as chasing up on the phone
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Setting new credit limits
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
- Previous experience as a Credit Controller
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and enjoys working in a team
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.