Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of St. Helens, within easy commute from the M6, my client is a growing and established business. They are seeking to appoint an experienced and permanent Credit Controller to join their existing team.
Your New Role as the Credit Controller:
Your day-to-day duties will be the following:-
- Send out statements to debtors
- Contact overdue accounts across the group and chase payment in a timely manner
- Take the debt all the way through to collection whether that be with the client or following the debt recovery process of the group in association with the Credit Control Manager
- Deal with customer queries which are holding up payment and come to a satisfactory conclusion
- Liaise with other departments to resolve issues as required and report back to the client
- Liaising with other departments as necessary to resolve any queries etc
- Assisting with all general admin duties within this department.
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
1. Enthusiasm to understand existing customers and processes to deliver a first class service
2. Results orientated with an eye for detail
3. Creative, analytical, organised, detailed, with a hands-on and can-do attitude
4. Can work under own initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment
5. Comfortable challenging the status-quo to shape the future direction
6. Two or more years experience of being a Credit Controller, or similar
This Credit Control vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a market leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.