Company Details and Job Overview:
Based on the outskirts of Preston, within easy commute from the M6, my client is an innovative and fast-growing company based in a modern working environment. They are now seeking to appoint an experienced part-time Credit Controller to join their existing team. This role is available for an immediate start.
Your New Role as the Credit Controller:
As the new Credit Controller your duties will be as follows:
- Proactively chase outstanding payment ensuring monies are paid to terms
- Make pre-emptive calls to ensure monies due are paid on time
- Build customer relationships
- Management of the Credit Control mailbox
- Monitor failed direct debits and pursue alternative payment
- Escalate and track progress of queries raised with other departments
- Updating internal systems
- Report to senior management on an ad-hoc basis
Experience & Qualifications Required to Apply:
To be considered for this position, you will have previous experience of carrying out the duties listed above (or similar). In addition, you will have the following attributes:
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Methodical and organised, with the ability to work to deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to use initiative
- Flexible attitude and the ability to work successfully in a close team environment
- Good IT and Excel skills (Sage 200 would be an advantage)
- To have fun and not take themselves too seriously!
My client would ideally like someone to work 21 hours per week but would consider 28 hours per week for the right person. This role offers hybrid working once you have finished training. In addition, you would be offered 25 days annual leave (pro rata'd) + Bank Holidays, a Workplace Pension and on-site parking.
This vacancy is being handled by Carl Angilly – Kenton Black Finance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.