Role: Customer Care Manager / Customer Care Co-ordinator
Rate: £200 per day (Negotiable DEO)
Length of Contract: 3 months+
Kenton Black are working with an award winning Residential Developer who are looking for a Customer Care Manager to assist in defects on properties around the midlands.
• Liaise with all customers and sub-contractors to establish an excellent after sales/maintenance response to all complaints / queries.
• Answer calls and e-mails from customers regarding their property repairs
• Maintain regular communication with the customers
• Maintain accurate and concise records of all repairs, solutions and notes/comments
• Liaising with purchasers and subcontractors
• Plan and monitor the work of the customer care supervisor in advance to ensure continuation of work.
• Liaise with Site Managers, Contracts Managers and Construction Director
If you have experience looking after defects / Customer Care positions please apply with your most up to date CV and contact Conner in the Birmingham office.