Company details and job overview:
Kenton Black Finance are supporting a local business who are a leading provider of financial services based in the Chorley area. To be considered for this job you must have the ability to negotiate, communicate and influence challenging situations. In addition, you will be results driven, customer focused and have the willingness to learn. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to earn an extra £2,500 in bonus per year. You will work between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday, and will receive a vast amount of benefits as part of your package.
Your new role as the Customer Service Coordinator:
As the Customer Service Coordinator you will carry out the following duties:-
- Administrate the Rent Protection policy claims inception process i.e. activate, register, investigate, process and settle claims in accordance with policy terms and conditions.
- Deal with queries and concerns in regards to the policy and the way it’s designed to operate.
- Responsible for issuing Legal proceedings for possession of the property against tenants who are in breach of their contractual obligations i.e. Serve Notices (i.e. Section 8, NTQ, Section 21 etc)
- Enter pre-legal protocol and influence landlords and tenants to mediate as per government guidance set out
- Prepare files and instruct Solicitors to issue proceedings
- Monitoring payments throughout ongoing legal processes
- Liaising with various departments & Third parties concerned
- Ensuring that all landlords who have Insurance with Aviva are kept up to date with any ongoing legal proceedings
- Prompting and updating non-insured landlords of potential legal action that can be taken against their tenants.
- Instructing and liaising with solicitors in order to organise and monitor court hearings under both Section 8 notices and Section 21 notices.
- Compile Facts from parties involved and prepare files for potential mediation / hearing
- Keeping landlords and tenants up to date through legal processes
- Extensive telephone liaison with landlords and tenants on a daily basis, providing professional advice and customer service at all times
- Individuals will need to take a sensible and pragmatic approach to this role remembering at all times that there is a legally binding tenancy agreement in place which requires the Tenant to pay rent in full and on time.
- Individuals will need to have the ability to negotiate with tenants, guarantors and Landlords to set payment plans for arrears or redirect tenant to seek independent help and legal advice.
Experience & Qualifications required to apply:
To be considered for this role you must have the ability and skills to negotiate, communicate and influence challenging situations. Experience within lettings/estate agency is desirable not NOT essential, along with being results driven, customer focused and have the willingness to learn. Comprehensive knowledge of the lettings industry is also desirable.
Benefits on offer:-
Buy As You Earn, Car Benefit Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Charitable Giving, Choice Discounts, Cycle to Work, Dental Insurance, Gym Memberships, Health Assessments, Health Cash Plans, Holiday Trading, Life Assurance, Mobile Phone Discount, Pension, Private Medical Benefit, Restaurant Discount Cards, Retail Cards, Sharesave, Staff Discounts, and Travel Insurance.
Kenton Black Finance operate across the UK as a marker leading recruitment partner, specialising in the attraction of finance talent across both permanent and interim requirements. With a team of dedicated experts, each with longevity operating in the finance arena, we maintain a proven track record and have established partnerships with businesses both large, small and those in their infancy. Market leaders, we provide recruitment solutions from entry level finance to directorship professionals. Operating from local offices in Preston, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool, Birmingham, Aberdeen and Glasgow, Kenton Black Finance remain a dynamic and effective recruitment partner who represent and attract only the finest finance talent in the local area and across the UK.