Customer Service Manager
Burton on Trent
Competitive salary and benefits
Keton Black are pleased to be representing a rapidly growing company who are a leader in their sector. They are looking to appoint a new customer service manager to lead a small team of confident and well trained account managers,
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced people manager to develop and grow a team within the bouyant and resilient scientific sector.
Requirements for the desired candidate are as follows:
- Proven customer service and management experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in handling conflict and creating a positive outcome through effective negotiation
- IT literate with experience of Excel, Word and other IT packages
- (Desirable) degree level or higher Chemistry or Environmental qualification and a thorough understanding of laboratory principles and processes
- Technical understanding, being able to discuss technical requirements with clients or accreditation bodies and provide resolutions to queries
- Thrives in a busy, customer focussed environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- High level of professionalism, tenacity and positive mental attitude
- Builds rapport & relationships with key stakeholders – persuades, influences and listens to others.
- Exposure to continuous improvement
- Self-motivated, can do attitude, energy, resilience, ambitious
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to take your career to the next level with excellent scope for future progression, please do not hesitate to apply!