Customer service manager (Scientific)
Southern England – Remote role
A great opportunity has arisen. Our client, a leading testing company who a global footprint with multiple sites across the UK and the rest of the world. My client is seeking a Customer service manager to manage their clients that want testing services throughout the UK. For the right individual in addition to an attractive basic salary they are offering the following benefits:
Benefits of the Business Development Managers role
• Free onsite parking
• 24 holidays + BH
• Annual salary review
As a Customer service manager, you will be responsible for managing clients. Key tasks within the role include:
• Managing clients' questions on testing services.
• Managing a small team.
• Dealing with inbound and outbound calls.
• Liaising with Account Managers
To apply for this Customer service manager role, you will need to have:
• Customer service manager experience or experience with inbound and outbound queries
• Ideally a background or understanding of the testing laboratory ideally to ISO 17025 standards
• Beneficial if you have managed a team before