Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + (DOE)
Are you a Design Coordinator looking for a new role? An exciting opportunity has come about for an individual within the Wolverhampton area to join a well-established and highly regarded Main Contractor who have been delivering lasting impact for clients within sectors such as Commercial, M.O.D, Public & Private.
The ideal candidate will be a Design Coordinator and will join the Building Division and supporting the team and live within a commutable distance of the Wolverhampton area. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading main contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects. If you are a highly motivated and looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
As Design Coordinator you will be part of a team responsible for ensuring that all designs, plans and documentation are recorded. This will require you to liaise with onsite departments and customers to ensure projects are carried out accurately.
What we want from you:
• Design Coordinator Experience
• Design background, AutoCAD, and Autodesk
• Live within a commutable distance of the Wolverhampton Area
• Familiarity with CRM systems.
• Attention to detail and confidence speaking with customers.
On Offer for You:
• Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 + (DOE)
• Car Allowance
• Career development and progression.
• 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please apply, or contact Brandon at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office.