Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (DOE) + Benefits
Are you a Design Manager looking for a new role? An exciting opportunity has come about for an experience individual within the Birmingham area to join a well-established and highly regarded Main Contractor who have been delivering lasting impact for clients within both the Public and Private Sectors.
My client currently enjoys a turnover of c£500 million.
The ideal candidate will be a Design Manager and will join the Building Division and supporting the team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading main contractor with a strong reputation for delivering high-quality projects. If you are a highly motivated and experienced Design Manager looking for your next challenge, we want to hear from you!
• As the Design Manager you will manage and coordinate the design process, ensuring that all designs are delivered to the highest standards, within budget and timescales.
• Manage and mitigate design risks throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring that all designs meet the requirements of the client and all relevant stakeholders working closely with the Project Manager and Commercial team to ensure that designs are delivered within budget and timescales.
• You will also provide technical expertise and guidance to the team on all design-related matters.
What we want from you:
• Previous experience in a Design Manager within the construction industry.
• Strong track record of delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
• Live within or commutable to Birmingham
• Experience on Healthcare and Educational projects. (Preferred)
On Offer for You:
• Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (DOE) +
• £5,300 Car Allowance / Company Car
• Career development and progression.
• Be a part of an amazing team.
• 26 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Pension – Up to 7.5% Matched
If you’re interested in the role or have any further questions, please apply, or contact Brandon at Kenton Black in the Birmingham office on 0330 055 2229.