Role: Freelance Design Manager (Commercial/Industrial)
Location: London / Home Counties
Day Rate: £350 - £400 per day (depending on experience)
Duration: 6 Months +
Kenton Black are working with an Award Winning Main Contractor who are currently recruiting for one of multiple projects in and around London. They are looking for a Freelance Design Manager to work a split between site based and home working. Any experience with Industrial Sheds would be highly beneficial.
Sectors: Commercial / Industrial
• Manage the pre-construction process, and promote integration of disciplines
• Develop the Clients Brief to eliminate risk, and ensure the project evolves to meet financial and time parameters
• Assist in Risk Management at bid stage
• Enhance external relationships through excellent project management skills
• Manage the development of whole-life programmes from the earliest opportunity, ensuring full understanding and commitment from all disciplines, both internally and externally
• Motivate and Manage the Design Coordinators, other members of the Preconstruction Team and various stakeholders to deliver the project from the Tender Stage to start on site.
• Also ensuring the optimum solution to each scheme and sharing 'best practice' across the business
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please contact Conner Keyter in the Birmingham office.