Cheshire – commutable from Warrington, Runcorn, Chester, Crewe
£22K - £30K Basic DOE
Our client is a well-established specialist pharmaceutical business based in Cheshire. This GLP accredited organisation are now looking to add a Development Analyst to their team, a fantastic role enabling someone to gain experience with a wide range of pharmaceutical analytical techniques and methods.
As a Development Analyst, you will be responsible for:
• Performing analytical testing of a variety of pharmaceutical raw materials and finished products
• Using a wide range of testing techniques including HPLC, GC, ethanol testing and KF.
• Working on a number of short term and long term analytical projects
• Calibrating a range of laboratory equipment
• Investigation of any Out of Spec/Out of Trend (OOS/OOT) results
• Completing analytical reports and other subsequent documentation.
The ideal candidate for the Development Analyst role will have:
• A BSc in Chemistry or related subject
• At least 12 months of industrial experience, as a QC Analyst
• Experience with HPLC is essential, with any knowledge of method development/validation being highly beneficial.
You must be able to take responsibility for your own projects and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to effectively communicate with colleagues at all levels.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants must have right to work in the UK. My client is unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
Keywords: Pharma, Pharmaceutical, Finished Products, Wet Chemistry, Bench Chemistry, Titrations, HPLC, FTIR, FT-IR, UV-Vis, GMP, QC, Quality Control, Chemist, QC Analyst, QC Chemist, Lab Analyst, Laboratory Analyst, SOPs, OOS, OOT, Out of Spec, Out of Trend.