Salary depending on experience
Development Chemist needed in the North West. This cosmetic and household development chemist will have the fantastic opportunity to be responsible for developing and supplying cosmetics and household products to highly respected brands and retailers in the North West. This cosmetic and household chemist can be junior or senior. This cosmetic and household chemist will be on a full-time permanent role based at the site in the North West.
The role will involve:
• Liaising with suppliers
• Formulating cosmetic and household products
• Product registration
• Quality control and PIF compilation.
• Stability testing and reports
To apply for this position, you will need to have:
• Minimum 1 year of Experience in formulating cosmetic and household products and working with PIFs
• Chemistry or Cosmetic Science degree or similar
• Preferably undertaken internship, a placement year or have experience in Labs in FMCG settling
• Problem-solving skills
• Competitive salary