Director – Building Surveying
£65,000 to £75,000
Qualifications: MRICS / MCIOB
I am currently working with a successful business operating predominately in the Education Sector. They provide a multi-disciplinary range of services from strategic estate planning, sourcing of government funding and the design and contract administration of a wide range of project types and values, ranging from £100k to £10m.
The existing team consists of strategic managers, building surveyors, project managers, quantity surveyors, access consultants and H&S advisors.
They are looking for an experienced, highly competent, technically proficient, enthusiastic, organised, motivational and motivated leader of building surveyors and property professionals, with a focus on managing the delivery of estate improvement and estate expansion projects from concept through to completion.
In joining the team, you will find a committed and competent team of professionals, with a positive can do attitude who all get along, underpinned with a relaxed, respectful, rewarding and hard working culture.
Your duties will include:-
· Ensure adherence to the company’s processes, technical and behavioural standards
· Overall responsibility for the management of the technical team, supported by a team of associates
· Overall responsibility for the quality assurance of the company’s output of the technical team, supported by a team of associates surveyors
· Overall responsibility for the compliance of the company’s output from the technical team with the necessary H&S standards, supported by a team of associates surveyors
· Take a leading role in the planning and delivery of application programmes to secure government funding
· Bring innovation and enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s processes and procedures
· Solve problems and direct to solving of problems, whatever they may be, in an analytical and effective way
· Actively foster, develop, maintain and nurture solid client account management across a broad range of clients and ensure the associate and technical team are contributing
· Prepare fee proposals and set up projects ready for the technical team to deliver, with the support of the associate team as required
· Support and contribute to the continual improvement of the company’s processes and procedures across the board
· Responsible for the Organisation, Management and participation in the appraisals of the Company’s Building Surveying and Support Team
With proven managerial experience within a property consultancy delivering design and contract administration services and having held responsibility in the above areas, the candidate will be expected to have been providing services to the public section, ideally the Education Sector.
A clean Enhanced BDS Check will be required as a condition of employment due to the percentage of work the company carries out for schools.
If you would like to apply please email email@example.com or call 07926 127727