Civil Engineering / Groundworks
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineer based in the Northamptonshire and the surrounding area. Our client is a leading civil engineering and residential groundworks contractor who have over 30 years experience and a fantastic reputation.
Based from their Northamptonshire office you will be responsible for multiple schemes, typically ranging from £500k to £15m in value. These projects include civil engineering and residential groundworks associated with the housebuilding industry and commercial projects.
Reporting direct to the Technical Director, this opportunity is ideal for an experienced Senior Engineer with aspirations of eventually progressing into more senior positions within a business.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience being Senior Engineer
• Experience using Leica, Total Station and Auto Cad.
• Worked and led multi-million-pound schemes
• Reside within Northamptonshire or surrounding area
• Experience working for a similar business
• Civil engineering and groundworks project experience
Payment / Package:
• Basic salaries dependent on candidates experience but up to £55,000 per annum
• Car allowance
• Discretional bonus
To express your interest please contact Ben Symonds at Kenton Black, Birmingham or you’re your CV to email@example.com !