Health & Safety Manger - Data Centres
£75,000 + 10% bonus
This leading international Data Centre developer is further expanding its hugely successful EMEA operation and as such, is looking to add an EHS Manager to its UK operation, based in Cardiff.
Responsibilities will include -
• Training workshops
• Daily Activity Briefings and HRAs
• Collaborative Planning i.e. planning and co-ordination of forthcoming construction works on a 2, 4 and 6 weekly cycle,
dependant on the lookahead plan
• Management reviews
• HRA Inspections and observations
• Development of EHS initiatives and campaigns
• Reviewing of data integrity and confirming weekly and monthly statistics accuracy
• Monitoring compliance between EHS planning and actual works on site
• Assessing compliance with agreed KPIs across all project stages
• Communications of EHS at all levels
• Co-ordination of work activities on the sites
• Identification, assessment, and evaluation of high-risk activities
• Training and education
• Reviews of Risk Assessment and Method Statements (RAMS), safe plans of action, lifting plans, etc.
• Competency of contractors and operatives
Minimum requirements for consideration -
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior role; with relevant experience in construction EHS management.
• Extensive experience in contractor communications, and liaising with project management teams, and other project
• Formal qualification in EHS management (Diploma, Degree, NVQ).
• Relevant Health & Safety Membership of recognised organisation (e.g. the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health
(IOSH); preferably at chartered status (or recognised equivalent).
• Previous experience on data centre projects is an advantage but not essential (although experience in similar sectors
• EU citizen, or in possession of relevant visa(s) to enable working and living.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading Data Centre specialists.
To apply, please send me an up to date copy of your CV - email@example.com