Excellent opportunity for a Instrument validation specialist within a biopharmaceutical testing laboratory based in Livingston
This is a permanent opportunity. The salary is negotiable.
Kenton Black Scientific is a recruitment partner to an international water and biopharmaceutical testing company. They are looking to hire a instrument validation specialist to join their expanding team.
• Perform equipment servicing and validation according to GMP guidelines
• Ensure all the equipment’s are fit for regular usage in the laboratory by performing calibrations and
• Identify incidents of out of specification and anomalous results
• Work with Laboratory Manager and quality management to ensure all quality standards are met at all
• Responsible for setting up service contract agreements with external engineers when required
• Keep records of all the validation and maintenance activities using company IT systems.
• Keep laboratory manager informed of all activities at all times
• Degree in Science or equivalent
• Hands on maintenance and calibration experience- Ideally for instruments such as Liquid and Gas Chromatography instruments, UV-Vis Spectrophotometers, Fourier Transform IR Spectrophotometers, Total Organic Carbon Analyser, Dissolution Testers. However training will be provided
• Documentation experience
• Previous experience in working according to GMP guidelines