Estimating Clerk - Permanent Position - Hessle - Administrative Role - £20/25k plus package
Our client, a regional civil engineering contractor is looking for an Estimating Clerk to join this family run business.
When the tender document arrives it will be your responsibility to extract each package i.e. fencing, tarmac and send out to the relevant contractors for a quote bearing in mind any specific changes to the project i.e. restricted access, weekend work or nights as well as contacting the building merchants for estimates on material costs. These will be updated on the document and passed to the Estimators.
Areas of focus include:
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• An outstanding level of customer service when you communicate with contractors and suppliers.
• Manage emails and phone calls in a professional and polite manner.
• Work regularly with spreadsheets and databases ensuring processes are maintained and reviewed in line with business requirements.
• Build and maintain relationships with our branches, suppliers and customers.
• Prioritise workloads to achieve deadlines inline with set timescales.