Due to expansion, my client is seeking an experienced, qualified estimator to work on their Highways projects across the Midlands and East Anglian region. They’re a leading regional civil engineering contractor, with speciality in Highways, Water Ways, and Infrastructure.
As an estimator, you would be doing a hybrid role and responsible for the following:
• Working closely with all clients and proactively interact about new and existing pipeline and tender opportunities
• Leading the pricing activities on multiple designated tenders on a first principles basis
• Ensure that all tender packs are submitted in a full and timely manner, exceeded client expectations whenever possible
• Successfully winning the requisite amount of work to meet the company’s targets and objectives
• Ensuring that the tender handover meetings are conducting in a timely and effective manner following notification of award
The Candidate: The ideal person for this role will have the following:
• An HND, HNC, or degree qualification in a relevant construction related discipline.
• A current CSCS card.
• A full UK driving license.
• 3 years Estimating experience.
• Good knowledge of Civil Engineering.
• £50K+ Salary
• Hybrid Working
• Car allowance/Company car
• Bupa health care
• 15% company bonus
Established for over 50 years, my client has grown considerably recently, and this role is to enable further growth. They currently turn over in excess of £30m and advocates the long-term partnership approach and benefit from a high level of repeat business.
If you feel this exciting opportunity is for you, then please contact Bethany at Kenton Black 0751 1177441.